"When We Met": Introduction to the Series

I'm a creep.
I go out to the movies by myself. I sit in Denny's at three in the morning sipping stale coffee for no reason other than to exist. You only exist too, so there's no reason to judge. 

Everything I tell you, everything that I say in, "When We Met" is true. But, please, lend me your salt.

These are the stories of the people I meet in a grocery. The people I make interaction with once or maybe its the first time you and I ever spoke. These stories are those of the perfect strangers, the humankind I fall in love with or those who left me to soon. These are those who I may or may not have exchanged numbers or names with.

Whatever the circumstance of "When We Met", remember...its all true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We First Met: Snowflake # 3

I once was lost in the woods as a child